How Can You Become A Member?
The Dallas Fort Worth SMA (DFW SMA) is your direct connection to the future of the employment function and related human resources issues. We are a non-profit professional society serving the needs of Human Resource Professionals as well as Service Providers in employment related functions.
Membership cost is $75 annually. For SHRM members, the cost is $50 annually (in addition to annual SHRM dues).
As a DFW SMA member, you will gain a new perspective on your career from professionals with the talent to respond to contemporary employment issues. From recruitment to retention, to separation and legislation, these issues drive our organization which is the premier employment-related networking organization in the metroplex. As a Special Interest Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management, DFW SMA is an excellent resource for you!
Membership Benefits include:
- Bi-monthly membership meetings which are centered on local concerns, common issues, and best practices. Most meetings are eligible for HRCI credits
- Exciting, informative annual conferences expose you to the hottest issues, strategies, and trends
- Professional development opportunities that provide you with the tools you need to be highly effective
- Cutting edge information on key issues and legislation affecting the profession
- Networking opportunities for information benchmarking and contact building
- Volunteer leadership and participation opportunities in special interest groups
- Affiliation with a dynamic professional association that's just the right size to have meaningful impact
- Access to the DFW SMA membership directory
- Participation in our Executive Forum - Quarterly meetings for senior level HR practitioners and service providers
- Discounts on professional products and services
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Non-members are welcome to attend meetings at our non-member rate. Please visit the Events & Conferences tab on our website to learn more.<</p>